Tuesday, May 26, 2015

This Podcast Is...Just Okay Episode 4 "Retail All"

Welcome! I'm really excited because my podcast "This Podcast is...Just Okay" is Now Officially on Itunes!!! Hooray. I know that's not a big deal to some, but for me, it's a pretty cool and big accomplishment. I'm still trying to find my niche on linking this site and the podcast together. But, It gets pretty insightful as it is, so....What is there left to blog about? Behind the scenes stuff? I guess I could do that. These are my show notes from the episode. So I guess that's pretty cool to see my highlight process into the madness. ******'s mean the most important stuff that I don't want to forget in the show. They are also the main links to my websites.

Welcome!***********************************************************

youtube.com/kissmembr34********************************************

ozband34.blogspot.com**********************************************

@ozmusic34 On The Twitter*******************************************

kissmembr34@gmail.com************************************************

ITUNES!!!!  N. Rose This Podcast is...Just Okay***********************
Like, Comment, Subscribe, Review!!!***************************

Song Credits: N. Rose Guitars, Bass, Drums, Vocals, Keys, Etc.

This Podcast Is...Just Okay


Denver Comic Con!

Cosplay
   Our Costumes

Panels

MANTIS

Celeb Sighting

Anthony Michael Hall
Sean Astin
Karen Gillan
David Morrissey
Alan Tudyk
Lou Ferrigno

Segway Into Customer Service Issues
Camera

TOP Five Worst Customer Service Experiences
1. Walmart Electronics Dept.
DVDs
Camera
Computer Stuff
Phone

2. Walmart Toys Department
Price Check Bothersome

3. Walmart Cashier
Doesn't Know how to take checks
Acts Like she's never worked a register

4. Walmart Customer Service Counter
Double Charge, hard to refund
Lost Credit Cards/nobody Cares

5. Staff Bothered by your presence

Now for the other important segment. This Week's Poll

Q: What are YOUR worst customer service experiences?

Leave a reply below, and I'll read the answers on next week's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment